Documentary photography tells a story. I have been involved in a succession of interesting documentary projects over the last 20 years. The first was to record a ‘Year in the Life of Cannington Agricultural College’ and has been followed by amongst others:-
- ‘Bridgwater and the Parret’s Mouth’ a joint venture with James Crowden poet and author.
- “Working Women of Somerset’ Again resulting in a book with James Crowden
- An image bank for the Blackdown Hills AONB
- Various archaeological projects with the Somerset county team.
- The Making of a museum – this was the first exhibition shown in the new County Museum
- The Farm Buildings of the Blackdown Hills
- The reconstruction of the Lerrett fishing boat.
- A year in the life of Frogmary Green Farm
My work on the rural scene in Somerset and the West country is on going.